2.9

Consumer alert.Do NOT use Sunkisst Graphics graphics out of Monroe for anything.

I got a great price on a shirt. I was excited to get it. It had an eatimated finish time of early September. When I still had nothing at the end of September I was told a mistake had been made and repairs where in the process.

Mid October I messaged the business page and then asked for an update on their facebook wall.The owner was extremely rude to me and told me I should be happy he was doing it at all and I should just go elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sunkist Graphics and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sunkist Graphics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Sunkist Graphics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sunkist Graphics?

Comments

Paided? Well he is a clever bunny.