Review about Sunkist Graphics Customized T-Shirt from Bellevue, Washington
Consumer alert.Do NOT use Sunkisst Graphics graphics out of Monroe for anything.
I got a great price on a shirt. I was excited to get it. It had an eatimated finish time of early September. When I still had nothing at the end of September I was told a mistake had been made and repairs where in the process.
Mid October I messaged the business page and then asked for an update on their facebook wall.The owner was extremely rude to me and told me I should be happy he was doing it at all and I should just go elsewhere.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Sunkist Graphics Customized T-Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I was quoted $445 and charged $490. Their reason was that they claimed the delivery was to a non-commercial area. This is untrue, see attached pic. I..."
- "I was a megabus and it broke down! The company left passengers on the side of the road for two hours before someone came to fix it. It was 100..."
- "As of this writing, still no response from National Seating and Mobility in regards to my motorized wheelchair repairs. It's becoming unsafe to operate. Since April/May, I have asked them..."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."